Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item mall items i didnt get 2 times already

3 posters

Go down

Item mall items i didnt get 2 times already Empty Item mall items i didnt get 2 times already

Post by Mrwoot Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi all i bought 2 times for 100m items in the item mall shop and didnt get it i logged out of game and logged in on website and bought it and logged out on website. go back online and dont get it again what is the problem ??? And my storage was empty.

My items i bought : 8 topaz 6 1 x Angel wing 60x Buff scrolls all 2x Junon mask

So please can i get that ingame because i have no reborns and it was hard to get that money for me. And please fix that problem with item mall if you need help just ask i can maybe do something on it

Wizzit

Mrwoot

Back to top Go down

Item mall items i didnt get 2 times already Empty Re: Item mall items i didnt get 2 times already

Post by KOlombus Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Are you sure your storage is empty , cuz if its filled with items you wont receive something.

KOlombus

Back to top Go down

Item mall items i didnt get 2 times already Empty Re: Item mall items i didnt get 2 times already

Post by Mrwoot Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:22 pm

u need to put a item in storage before u can get i have fix my own problem so not more need anymore and got my money back Smile

Wizzit

Mrwoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Yes you have to put in an item in your bank before using the item mall or it will not allow you to buy the item.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Admin

https://erose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down