Let's have some entertainment! EVENTS!!!

Go down

Let's have some entertainment! EVENTS!!!

Post by [TGM]Melamori on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello, everyone!

I suggest we implement event system.
Goal: to entertain and unite our players.
Events are always thrilling for newcomers and joyful for experienced ones.

Some tips:
1. There should be a team of special Event Managers, who are able to give away prizes, control the process and, of course, help players, if it is needed.
2. Everything has to be discussed with Administrator.
3. Administrator decides what kind of prizes vary.

And of course I already have some events in mind:

1. The most popular and entertaining - "Hide & Seek"
Description: Event Manager picks up a certain map and hides there. After, he broadcasts his location and players actively search him. Simple! =)

2. Dangerous and heartbreaking - "Russian roulette"
Description: Event Manager finds a spot and casts participants in a row. Then he broadcasts the amount of rounds depending on the amount of participants. He pick up a number (secretly) from different range and those, that have picked this number leave the room. So it goes on until there are some people left or none.

3. And the most common event of all - "Questions & Answers"
Description: Event Manager asks questions about Rose online in chat. The quickest answer gets the prize. =))

I hope this will be considered as the beginning of something new and fresh to our server.
If you have some other events in mind, keep them rolling. We deserve ourselves some entertainment!

Sincerely,

Congeniality  Like a Star @ heaven 
[TGM]Melamori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's have some entertainment! EVENTS!!!

Post by Makaveli on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Yes you guys do deserve events. I will speak with the staff about the matter.

Admin

View user profile http://erose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 am

Yay!! +1 to this Very Happy
Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [TGM]Melamori on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Good day, everyone!

So today we had a "wonderful" conversation with both Game Masters Serco and Galathian about the Events, which I suggested to implement.

I am really happy to see that things go further and GM's do everything they can to make it work! But wait, do they?

Both GM's Serco and Galathian impatience surprised me, when I asked about the prizes, which are, and I am not joking: 4 of the masks you can buy from the Item mall for 15 mil zulies each; 100 - 160 lvl armors, also affordable in IM for 100 mil per set tops; 7th grade gems... and... that's it!

Now seriously, is this how you treat fans of this project? I can get ALL of those items in no time!
The point is, if you really think that this kind of prizes can motivate people to participate anywhere, you are totally wrong! I have plenty of self-respect, and I don't want to share my time, nor my knowledge with people that are not concerned about their players.

Besides, both GM's Galathian and Serco are rude, impolite and lack of intelligence when it comes to explaining things and handling conversation in general.

I am still hoping that server will get better, but don't you dare to SHUT my mouth next time I, your potential customer, have to say things!

Sincerely,

Congeniality
 Like a Star @ heaven
[TGM]Melamori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serco on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Just because you did not want to join in the event other players did and the prize were 4 Gems +7 which are not available in the Item Mall. All you did was go on about what we should all be doing bla bla bla. We are working to Admins orders to what prizes we give are atm

If we were impatient it was because Galathian was trying to get the event under way because all you did was spam the chat window and I think he muted you which in my opinion you deserved, and do not call me rude, impolite you were the one being impolite.

Btw Next time follow the correct procedure if you want to report players who ever they are.

http://erose.forumotion.com/t156-how-to-report-players

I wait for Admin's comments on this matter.

Serco
Serco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [TGM]Melamori on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Amazing! Bravo!

With all due respect, do you even realize how pathetic your attempt to defend your actions looks like? You are the Game Master, probably no one has taught ethics to you. You are a leader, you MUST prevent conflict situations. And leading this to the point where Administrator himself must decide everything is unacceptable.

First of all, no one mentioned anything about Administrator orders. Second, GM's don't use broadcast chat for their matters, so I am allowed to text there as much as I want!!! And for the finish, both of your actions were just an addition to my update for the main post!

And what is?

Serco wrote:bla bla bla

English please!!! I don't understand that kind of language.

P.S. I am a lady, not a "dude", which is how your friend Galathian calls me.

Sincerely,

Congeniality  Like a Star @ heaven
[TGM]Melamori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nakama13 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:31 am

For some reason i also dislike the attitude of Congeniality .

nakama13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:37 am

This issue had been dealt with and will not happen again. This topic is now locked.

Admin

View user profile http://erose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum