GM Application Unstoppable

Go down

GM Application Unstoppable

Post by Unstoppable on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:19 pm

What is your ingame name: My ingame name is Unstoppable.
What country are you from: I am from the Netherlands.
How long have you been playing rose online: I have been playing rose online for 3 years. It was my first mmorpg and I felt in love with it.
How are you with other people: I'm really social person and like to have a chat with players.  
Have you had any experience being a GM: Yes I have experience as an "GM" I have been hosting my own servers for the game aion. I have been GM for the game lineage II and Cabal online. To bade these servers have been shutdown. So you can see I know how to handle things ingame like events.
How many hours do you play everyday: Depends on how bussy I am but I always make time for rose online. In the weekends you can count me in for 10 hours.
Why would you like to be a GM: First of all this is a new server and the best way to get in track with the players is guiding them through their journey. I also like to host events and just have fun with players. Becides having fun I will also use my hammer of judgment on hackers and buggers.
Anything Else: I'm against corruption inside the staff team and if I ever see anyone of the staff abusing their powers I'll report it.

Little picture as proof ^^

Unstoppable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum