Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Comments/Suggestions to the next patch

3 posters

Go down

My Comments/Suggestions to the next patch Empty My Comments/Suggestions to the next patch

Post by svan216 Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:25 pm

New items and additions to the server:-

* Buff fairies will be added in several maps.

- what?? its okay , but for me it will like other rose online private servers that has buff fairies, you can add buff fairies on each cities. it will be like other Rose servers there that has buff fairies..but i was thinking, what will we do on our clerics after the patch then???, now i'm SUGGESTING THAT THE BUFF FAIRIES YOU'LL RELEASE ON NEXT PATCH WILL HAVE A WEAKER BUFF THAN A MAX STATED CLERIC so our clerics won't be missed.. Thank you.

* New 230 armour will be added for each class.

- wow that was nice, Can i suggest here that they can be bought on mall also w/c is also slotted or if you don't like, maybe it can be easy to get..

* on the new jobs sirice was saying.

- well i think thats okay, as long as their skills and equips will not be VERY OVERPOWERED.

- that's All!!! thank you for reading it DEV Kaai and others.,AND PLEASE DON'T BE A B* ON MY GRAMMAR!!! HEHEHEHE  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I ' M M O T I V A T E D

svan216

Back to top Go down

My Comments/Suggestions to the next patch Empty Re: My Comments/Suggestions to the next patch

Post by Archturus Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 pm

So that means you will not get into PvP events? lol
There has not buff fairies! hehehe gotta take your cleric to get in there and support! : D

Archturus

Back to top Go down

My Comments/Suggestions to the next patch Empty Re: My Comments/Suggestions to the next patch

Post by molotov2515 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Yes! No need of buff fairies. Very Happy
molotov2515
molotov2515

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down