THIS IS HOW THESE PEOPLE TREATED US??

Go down

THIS IS HOW THESE PEOPLE TREATED US??

Post by jrm1987 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 pm

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

Lets make all these things clear.

What are their point of blocking our accounts that suddenly without reason??...what the heck is wrong with you people??...To the GM, or admin, or whoever blocked my two accounts while i"m just standing in go 3 with other players, IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY..THEN BE IT!!! ... Are you not a shame of yourself doing it?? ...making fun with people who are trying to play fair???.... that doesn't bother your conscience?? or you don't have one!! ... You're the most ridiculous asshole I've ever encountered in my 15 years playing an online games. "BLOCKING OUR Accounts" without reasons. Having that power in such game DOESN'T SUITS YOU AT ALL...You should get a blade and slit your throat, wherever your right now.. CURSED YOU ... you don't deserve your position right now..

On behalf of other players who got blocked and banned same as me ... WE DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS, TRY TO THINK AND PUT YOURSELF INTO OUR POSITION RIGHT NOW,

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO FEEL?? ...

jrm1987

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS IS HOW THESE PEOPLE TREATED US??

Post by sirice on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:35 pm

he probably feel nothing and laugh cause you given him the response he wanted.

A GM account password was hacked... its not actually a staff member who is doing it.

my accounts are all baned as well.

sirice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:43 pm

i came in the conclusion that GM SirIce is the one destroying the server

he bann all the accounts ..

a while ago, i make a spy account.. and when im talking with him, he said he will stop all this if we vote to Option 3 in the Poll in Change Server

SirIce wants to make this server an Irose Version but Maka wants EVO

so he make a plan to destroy this server..

using DrDeath account he bann all accounts including GM SirIce Account so he will not be accused to this

itachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirice on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 pm

that be an nice way to say it if it was true.
In fact i really careless where it go`s. I-rose or evo.
yeah i prefer I-rose but no need to kill a server.

Infact that be Counter productive.
if that was the case i just be removed then it redone with evo again.... no real point then.

Also Maka was not fussed ether way.. he asked me to put u the vote so you guys can pick what you wanted.

Maka can tell you easy who baned you with IP check on last login to his account.. it wont match mine but an old developer who was fired from the server a while back.

maybe thinking he doing me a favor or just royally giving the server BS so he can tear it down... i don't think any option you pick with him will result with an solution.

you wish to resume with Accusation now?

sirice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirice on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Also extra note... that vote like ended the 20th LAST MONTH... why would i tell people to vote for a dead vote that is already complete?

Also thanks for mass slander... you on my bad list.... Grats to you... GET FACTS RIGHT.

sirice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down