People There is Hacker :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

People There is Hacker :)

Post by Mrwoot on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:22 pm

So listen all Beneljah Hacked Dr.Death his account and banned all the people and gave stuff to normal players like GM sets and all other stuff like the full lvl 225 weapons everything. I got a clue that he have hacked a GM account and the server. He posted it on a other website where he is playing rose online now. If u wanna see u can send u the link where he posted it with a screenshot what he did with Dr.Death his account and what he said to the new server he played Smile

So if wanna see just say here i send u the link fast Smile

Mrw00t

Mrwoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People There is Hacker :)

Post by Mrwoot on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:30 pm

And he banned all u guys accounts

Mrwoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrwoot on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:30 pm

when i ahte a server this is what happens
Started by Pooia, Yesterday, 09:04 PM

Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic
#1 Pooia

Members
PipPip
19 posts
Posted Yesterday, 09:04 PM
http://puu.sh/7nMRR.jpg

just a fun thing i did lol , no show of for anything dont worry this will never happen to this server since i actually like the community here more organized
Like This
MultiQuote
Pooia is Beneljah

Mrwoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrwoot on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 pm

That is Beneljah that use Dr.Death his account and said that So dont all be mad on Sirice it was Beneljah

Mrwoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoofyKrypto on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 pm

ChampionboyNL is so gem many like p8 and r8. What Can we do to return all accounts?
GoofyKrypto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by svan216 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 pm

yes, can you restore banned accounts. The Server is completely dead after that widely ban Beneljah did with sirice account. Serious Problem here..

svan216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoofyKrypto on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Boring Ba svan?
GoofyKrypto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donteventrip on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:14 pm

That Anti said hes a team with Ice .

donteventrip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donteventrip on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:17 pm

mrw00t give us the link of what he posted on the other website .

donteventrip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donteventrip on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:20 pm

We need new GM Staffs if Maka will get online we the players will be the one who will vote for the New GM . GM's are responsible for this. Theyre the only one who has the power to summon mobs give items and banned accounts .

donteventrip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoofyKrypto on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Vote me Smile
GoofyKrypto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donteventrip on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:24 pm

THere is no hacker . THere is A Gm out there responsible for this and that is SIRICE .

donteventrip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoofyKrypto on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:29 pm

lol are you serious? Sirice is the hacker?
GoofyKrypto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by svan216 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 pm

BULLSHIT MADAFAKAHZ!!!

svan216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimaYi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:07 am

hello donteventrip,
heyah! SirIce is not the admin so he's not responsible for this LOL, and one thing don't blame other's when you don't know what is what.. try to read posts first here in forum so you'll be familiarize what was happening.
SimaYi

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/UltimateChixLoungeOfficial

Back to top Go down

Post by svan216 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:28 am

SimaYi wrote:hello donteventrip,
heyah! SirIce is not the admin so he's not responsible for this LOL, and one thing don't blame other's when you don't know what is what.. try to read posts first here in forum so you'll be familiarize what was happening.

well, i think reading post on this forums make us know what is what..sirice says blah blah blah., and that bene hacker would say blah blah blah... u got me guys?? nobody from us players knows the truth on all of this..btw simayi your pic here was cute ^^v, 8===D~~~~~~~~~~~~

svan216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:40 am

Simayi so gay :3 don't make a Profile Pic feeling like a true girl.. jizzz

itachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:41 am

Simayi so gay :3 don't make a Profile Pic feeling like a true girl.. jizzz

itachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimaYi on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:00 am

@svan LOL stop being stupid try to analyze or maybe try to study programming languages or maybe web developing # so you might know who has skill penetrating the server Wink
and actually its obvious just try to use your head not cry like a baby having a wet daiapy Wink

@Itachi :don't be a pathetic kiddo!, you don't really know who the real ME is Wink

SimaYi

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/UltimateChixLoungeOfficial

Back to top Go down

Post by budz92 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:04 am

some questions to ask.... is benelhaj a simple GM or a developer as well? if he's a GM/Dev why would you fire a potential threat to the server why not replace before firing the guy??? isn't that obvious if the guy knows the database and server too well why would you fire him in an instant "the fact that he can ruin the server" not imposing the problem here im just asking some serious questions about this problem...... No offense to all

one more thing.. if the guy is a Certified hacker we're all doomed now... Maybe locking the server down would be nice or removing and adding new accounts for GM's would be a suggestion.. or if he has access to the E-rose database and files why not transfer it to a much safer host? or this is all just talk and no action can be done atm because there is no other GM/Admin available

Then again no offense to Dev/Admin/Gm teams....
sorry for the beef

budz92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by svan216 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 am

@SimaYi LOL i like it when your bitchy and wild  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

svan216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirice on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:52 am

donteventrip wrote:

That Anti said hes a team with Ice .

Clarify. How can 1 + 1 = Cow?

Ben Declaimed him self on DrDeath`s account. all i have s player account to watch him thats about all.
my GM account was baned that morning. Beside watch there was not a lot i can do unfortunately.
Also in reference to that vote... IT WAS CLOSED last month.... It be 100% Pointless to vote on it now and i know it so why would i tell you to vote for it... Think before you accuse.

Vote Link ref: (Last Post)
http://erose.forumotion.com/t457p45-vote-server-change#3126

Its Ben on Death: (First Post)
http://erose.forumotion.com/t500-random-banned-by-drdeath
http://erose.forumotion.com/t507-people-there-is-hacker

Why the hell blame me: (Last Post)
http://erose.forumotion.com/t504-this-is-how-these-people-treated-us#3080

budz92 wrote:some questions to ask.... is benelhaj a simple GM or a developer as well? if he's a GM/Dev why would you fire a potential threat to the server why not replace before firing the guy??? isn't that obvious if the guy knows the database and server too well why would you fire him in an instant "the fact that he can ruin the server" not imposing the problem here im just asking some serious questions about this problem...... No offense to all

one more thing.. if the guy is a Certified hacker we're all doomed now...  Maybe locking the server down would be nice or removing and adding new accounts for GM's would be a suggestion.. or if he has access to the E-rose database and files why not transfer it to a much safer host? or this is all just talk and no action can be done atm because there is no other GM/Admin available

Then again no offense to Dev/Admin/Gm teams....
sorry for the beef

yeah i see the thing is Maka hosts at his house... hece why its free to play fully with no donator at all.

but doing this he also has no trust in anyone... Maka gave out RDP once to Ben but that to fix one thing then he changes his RDP password.. but left it open.
Ben got threw his password... Probably a guess or brutal forced and got lucky not sure when a dev... and started to change things... Maka hated this and shortly removed him off the server. then changed the server passwords ect ect. then ADVISED ALL to change there passwords.
Clearly not all did this.

In terms of power... i have Say in what happens to the server and what staff it admitted.
required Maka online for change to happen... nothing happening well that means maka not around at that time.

so yeah power without power... always fun.

sirice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by benelhaj3 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Sirice has got it right in a way , i was cussed by Maka , i got my revenge , but i will not stop :Das i said u vote u get what u want u don't vote u don't get what u want Razz

ah 1 more thing u have no chance though :p voting was closed so i dunno what's gonna happen but welp gl

benelhaj3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Booza on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:52 pm

so i have been reading a lot of whats happening and what im concluding is that ben has been getting revenge by destroying a server which was barely big, and making everyone vote for what he wishes, although he doesn't play the game?

and all of this is because he feels sad that he got cussed at by maka. very interesting reasons, although its rather childish to do such a thing.

But anyways, when you have grown out of your childish problems ben, either try to do something like this to serious big servers, or at least servers that you play on.

its not like i care what you do to the server, but it just seems childish spending time banning players from a server just cuz you got cussed at. But hey! that's just me

Booza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by benelhaj3 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Booza wrote:so i have been reading a lot of whats happening and what im concluding is that ben has been getting revenge by destroying a server which was barely big, and making everyone vote for what he wishes, although he doesn't play the game?

and all of this is because he feels sad that he got cussed at by maka. very interesting reasons, although its rather childish to do such a thing.

But anyways, when you have grown out of your childish problems ben, either try to do something like this to serious big servers, or at least servers that you play on.

its not like i care what you do to the server, but it just seems childish spending time banning players from a server just cuz you got cussed at. But hey! that's just me

big servers ? this is the 5th biggest rose server that has player base and thats a fact lol. arua rose is not hackable since they are not vulnerable , iroseph hackable if i find a vulnerable domain inside it , brazil rose i dont understand brazilian so no point O.o , srose no point since he was a good friend , extremerose Funny getting death threats a community full of kids and ofc retards with no actual experience on what they are talking about , i already gave a warning to maka and told sirice that the server will die soon and that's it this is what u get for defying your god for now lets all bow to your god benelhaj

benelhaj3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next