Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Notice Everyone Read Please

+10
SandMan
Gxloaded
jeric_10
SimaYi
jrm1987
svan216
Serco
blackstrawberry
baricante
[GM]Galathian
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important Notice Everyone Read Please - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Notice Everyone Read Please

Post by jrm1987 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Ugh!!, I'm getting frustrated about this ... I'm so frustrated .... so very very frustrated...super duper frustrated....deeyyym!!!

deym that hacker!! ugh!! 0.0 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

jrm1987

Back to top Go down

Important Notice Everyone Read Please - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Notice Everyone Read Please

Post by sirice Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:23 am

No GM should have given you that Armour to begin with to be honest.

sirice

Back to top Go down

Post by baricante Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:25 am

SandMan told me that is was given by [GM] who have been kick-out here..about 2-3mos ago..i dont think it was an event Prize because its Full Set with Weapon!  Shocked 
baricante
baricante

Back to top Go down

Post by altQQ Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:46 am

uhm i have that kind of set and i win it from sirice bring me event but i cant login my account now because it was banned by Dr.Death i think SandMan is not telling the truth maybe it was given by the hacker its impossible their was an event 1-3 months ago that the prize was level 230 set including the weapon.

altQQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SandMan Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:18 am

Why should i lie there is no reason for me to do that , heck i play the game to have fun i got the set from a old event and u cant do anything about it if u where smart enough when u win an event , try to look at the STB and choose an item u want and i chose mine

SandMan

Back to top Go down

Post by iDuSt Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 pm

baricante wrote:SandMan told me that is was given by [GM] who have been kick-out here..about 2-3mos ago..i dont think it was an event Prize because its Full Set with Weapon!  Shocked 

its not allowed yet... hmmm...this set is really expensive especially the weapon so I don't believe he got it from event.
iDuSt
iDuSt

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hatewish Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 am

gm how about the accounts banned by the hacker? can you fix it?
hatewish
hatewish

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm1987 Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT:
" SERVER IS DEAD "

WHEN IS THE BURIAL?? .... I'LL BRING FOODS TO YOUR CONDO .... HAHAHA

jrm1987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2