Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there guys!

5 posters

Go down

Hello there guys! Empty Hello there guys!

Post by neymonx Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:55 pm

I am really newbie in ROSE Online. my IGN is Eisen. I don't know yet where to go in-game or what to do. but i'm trying to figure it out my self lol. been roaming around the newbie map for around 2hrs just to find people that could actually help me. but there's no one in here. hahaha. lol

been trying to find the appropriate monsters to kill for almost 30mins now. those Moldies beats the hell out of me. I hope i could get a hold of this game soon so that i could actually enjoy playing rather that roaming around and dying at level 1. hahahaha.

well thank you and enjoy!

neymonx

Back to top Go down

Hello there guys! Empty Re: Hello there guys!

Post by Makaveli Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Hey! Welcome to our community! It is hard to find people because we are still new and growing but then again it is a pretty big game. You will mostly find players at /go 3. If you have questions about the game, you can use the suer command /b [message] to send your question to everyone in the game & someone will help you out! You can also use the item mall so buy buff scrolls or ask people to buff you. Hope you get the hang of it and will see you around  Smile 
Makaveli
Makaveli
Admin

https://erose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighttamer Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Hi and welcome to extreme-rose, the starter area is actually /go 1 and the area you are in is /go 3 which is for level 30, just try to kill in /go 1 and check if there are any clerics in /go 3 and ask them for buffs nicely like "hi, can you please buff me?" Not "buff pls" "buff me". And i could help you out but i am at my girlfriends place atm so can't play, when i get home tomorrow i can help you with some info on where to level and what to do. I also hope your english is better than most new people here who run around saying things like "me party?" and "where buy bow?". I like helping people but i expect from them that they understand common english. If you do i will gladly help you ^^

Greetings from Lightchamp/Lighthawker/Mysticstrike
Lighttamer
Lighttamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Booza Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:26 pm

Welcome buddy, wont add more to it, mak and light already said everything needed to be said!

Hope you enjoy your stay! Very Happy

Booza

Back to top Go down

Post by neymonx Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Thank for the welcome guys!~

@light
yea. i can pretty much converse with anyone using english.
i lol'ed about the "me party?" & "where buy bow?".
i can relate to that. haha.

update:
someone already helped me. i am now a lvl170 Raider.
now i just gotta find those skill books that are required for me to acquire my new skills.

Thanks again guys!
Enjoy Playing!~

neymonx

Back to top Go down

Post by Booza Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 am

skillbooks for hawker are at go 3, and the skillbooks for the 2nd job are at go 4

Booza

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighttamer Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:59 am

I get home tonight so you can always add me then if you have any further questions.
Lighttamer
Lighttamer

Back to top Go down

Post by joshuatandiardi Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:29 am

Welcome to extreme family Smile

joshuatandiardi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down