Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booza for Moderator!

2 posters

Go down

Booza for Moderator! Empty Booza for Moderator!

Post by Booza Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:10 am

What is your in game name: Booza

What Country are you from: I am originally Syrian, but i live in Dubai.

How long have you been playing rose online: Since i was a kid, but then quit the game, now im back to it

How are you with other people: Im quite helpful, i try my best to control my anger.

Have you had any previous experience: Yes i have, and i currently am in a quite big gaming community, and i do moderate the forums there, i have had my own game websites with my own forums aswell.

How many hours do you play every day: It really depends, sometimes i like as little as 1-2 hours, or as much as 10 hours but not continuous of course.

Why would you like to be a Moderator: Just to help people around in the forums, and put them in the correct track, and because i already have past experiences, I would like to use them to help this community out.

Anything Else: um, i do know multiple languages, English, Arabic, Armenian, a bit of french and a bit of german Very Happy

Thanks! Very Happy

Booza

Back to top Go down

Booza for Moderator! Empty Re: Booza for Moderator!

Post by joshuatandiardi Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:31 am

Vote +1 for sarah not for youuu Smile *jkjk

joshuatandiardi

Back to top Go down

Post by Booza Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:57 am

and just to strengthen my position, here is one of the websites that i was the one who started, forums wasnt very active, but website was really viewed a lot

http://thelegion-modpack.enjin.com/home

Booza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down