Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Improvement

Go down

#Improvement Empty #Improvement

Post by Archturus Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:14 pm

I would offer only two suggestions for improving server .

I am Brazilian , game ROSE 5 years in BRA ( ROSE ON BR ) server and am very pleased with it. There are some things in it that I fancy and server introduced in this improving further the same (I think this "our" very good server ) .

Sujestão # 1 : Increase the number of equipment in the game . The amount of clothing, weapons , shields , wings , masks and shields to the back , is very small ! If any of the directors are interested to see my new equipment that lower the BRA server of which I spoke a little ... The amount there is immense which animates all players ! Accompany the growth of the server and we have seen that 1000 chars , we should increase the equipment to leave a bit of monotony!

Sujestão # 2 : look quickly troubleshoot the server . Almost always no monsters "go 13 " and often the server falls and many people end up losing level (think unacceptable , even being easy to recover).

OBS: I agree with him!
molotov2515 wrote:Hello again!

So first of all, I maxed my stats a week ago. Also I manage to have my set upgrade to +15. My problem is sometimes I find the game boring because I'm not doing anything, just waiting for other players to catch up with me. I know I can't suggest to increase the max stat again but I guess you should do something to make us more entertained in this game. Thank you! Smile

AngeL

Sincerely , Athena

Archturus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum