Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by ZeroUAE_ Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:22 pm

I've been looking for a new server to play since I decided to play RoseOnline again, but I see that there are some big problems in this server so I just want to share my suggestion.

1- The client your using is an old client that have many glitches and bugs. Instead of taking long time looking for the bugs and glitches and fixing them, I suggest you use a newer version client and modify it and release it.

2- Leveling here isn't stable, in addition to that leveling must be easier because this server has a reborn system. Although i'm not sure if anyone reached the 1st reborn or not, Leveling will take very long time to reach max level and get the 1st reborn.

3- Customization, That's related to my 1st point. Some changes needs to occur to make ExtremeRose client unique.

4- Crashes, there needs to be a server restarter when crashes and it will make the server 24/7.

5- Great items can't be contained by players in game so I suggest adding some materials to certain spots that can be dropped to craft items and get the mats and other refining stuff a good price to do business between players.

That's all for now, I don't know if you know me admin. But I had a server and worked for few servers and stopped working in RoseOnline due to lack of time, so I decided to give my suggestions. If you worked on these suggestions which are some easy to do's, I'll suggest more. Goodluck.
-ZeroUAE

ZeroUAE_

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by KOlombus Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:05 pm

+1 If you fix these things the server will be better.

KOlombus

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks for input. Helps a lot. We just got a dev and ill make sure ill bring these points up to him. In the mean while, There's is a patch you should download. It's just a new launcher that will allow us to update your client.

-Makaveli
Makaveli
Makaveli
Admin

https://erose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rock Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:49 am

This server really needs to be change into updated one. this is v243 and the latest now is v437 correct me im wrong Very Happy
Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Makaveli Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Haha true. Oh also see if you can get the mounts working  Razz 

-Makaveli
Makaveli
Makaveli
Admin

https://erose.forumotion.com