Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have time to read on my application though its late.. :D

+2
Lighttamer
raventrix
6 posters

Go down

Have time to read on my application though its late.. :D Empty Have time to read on my application though its late.. :D

Post by raventrix Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:14 pm

What is your in game name: lRyNl
What Country are you from & Time zone: Philippines GMT +8
How long have you been playing rose online: I've been playing for 6 years on different servers and counting
How are you with other people: When it comes on being with other people, i can say that im good. I am a jolly person and a friend to anyone!! Im a person easy to be with!! With my friends and my enemies that becomes my friends now, we get along as families!
Have you had any previous experience being a GM: if my memory is right, i become a GM on Rose named Rave Rose Online and Nuke Rose Online! Not familiar servers i think but they are good.. they were just lacking of funds thats why they close this servers!

Actually the job there is not just about being a GM at all..its like being a GM and Developer if you say so.. we work as hard as we could before just to make the server better!! SO i experienced to run the server myself.. I experienced adding new items on a client.. so i know something about the client side and server side!! a lot of files to be familiar with but with some king of a sense of responsibility and the eagerness to learn, i learned all of those!!

I also run some clients on my test server! but im not putting them online due to ISP issues.. Static IP is too much thats why!!

How many hours do you play every day: I can play as much as i can!! minimum 8 hours a day,
Why would you like to be a GM: Being a GM is not fun!! Actually its hard.. especially when handling situations.. you must be a critical thinker and a good decision maker to be an efficient GM. My Reason for becoming a GM is simple. I just want to help this growing community! I love solving issues in game!! Its hard but il try my best if i will be selected as one! Considering my knowledge on the technicalities of the game, server side and client side, and my experience as a GM, maybe i can do it not 100 percent but with the help of other staffs, we can make this growing community a topnotch one!!
Anything Else: Im thankful i have this opportunity to play on this server and apply as one!!
If i get accepted, i can also help in developing!! Not a good coder but know something about the logistics and technicalities of this game!! I didnt apply as a developer cause im not very confident on it.. cause i know theres a lot of people out there who knows better! So im just saying that i can help in some ways!!

More players, more fun and more power to EXTREME ROSE ONLINE

Last edited by raventrix on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

raventrix

Back to top Go down

Have time to read on my application though its late.. :D Empty Re: Have time to read on my application though its late.. :D

Post by Lighttamer Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Wish you the best of luck!
Lighttamer
Lighttamer

Back to top Go down

Have time to read on my application though its late.. :D Empty Re: Have time to read on my application though its late.. :D

Post by sirice Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:07 am

i cant read this.... the blue kills my eyes!

sirice

Back to top Go down

Post by raventrix Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:17 am

i edited this for GM sirice! My bad for choosing bad color!

raventrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiona Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:49 am

wow we really need your skills
Fiona
Fiona

Back to top Go down

Post by joshuatandiardi Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:40 am

You gm name in rave and nuke? Hahaha i was there :)and yu should know me lol

joshuatandiardi

Back to top Go down

Post by raventrix Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 am

i became GM in Rave i think 2 or three months before they close it. Whats your IGN there anyway?

raventrix

Back to top Go down

Post by sirice Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 am

wow from the read your like an GM i wont have to train / Watch 24/7 to make sure they follow what it means to be an GM.

Realistically i believe GM should BE developers as well.
as they never abuse the work they submit.

You never see this often but i +1 this application.
but i say it with weary eyes.... people lie. (I trust no one)

sirice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiplive Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:25 am

Yeah, people lie like you Very Happy Also, don't nolife, this is just a game, don't fail at life and play ROSE 8 hours a day.
Wiplive
Wiplive

Back to top Go down

Post by sirice Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:37 am

i play like 3-4 hours every few days at most.. i have uni, ect to do... 8 hrs is a bit over bored

But then again.. some times
people have nothing else to do.

sirice

Back to top Go down

Post by joshuatandiardi Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:08 am

raventrix wrote:i became GM in Rave i think 2 or three months before they close it. Whats your IGN there anyway?

Your IGN in nuke rose? Im a GM too hahahaha

joshuatandiardi

Back to top Go down

Post by raventrix Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:09 am

8 hours is just 1/3 of a whole day.. besides im not playing for straight 8 hours.. im playing from time to time.. if im going to total my time of plays, it has a minimum of 8 hours!!

I like GM sirice said, "Trust No One".. Like +10 Very Happy

raventrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down