Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Lighttamer Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Hi, i don't know if this has been suggested yet but i would love to have an auto server restart system, like when 1 of the 3 goes down (character server mainly these days) the server automatically reboots all 3 servers.

And as a second i would like to suggest the event name the mob, best played in go 6 or gorge of silence "arena" circle. A gm spawns a monster and we have to name it a.s.a.p. With caps and everything like "King Jelly Bean".

Also rock paper scissor event (Russian roulette alike) all stand in line, GM thinks about 1 of the 3 he says ok get your pick ready, and he counts 3,2,1 and everyone says his choice at the same time if you answer too late you are out and if you took the weakness you are out, ties and winners stay in. If 2 people are left and gm has rock, 1 person had scissors and 1 has rock then rock goes again against gm and if he loses both are in again till 1 of the 2 lost.

And the last, "Bring me" event. GM hides and asks for a few items in broadcast/announce and the first person to get those items and find the gm and trades those items wins. Can be anything btw from crafteds to materials to drops,etc really anything obtainable by just playing the game not item mall items because that would'nt be fair for the new people here who just started voting.
Lighttamer
Lighttamer

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by molotov2515 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Sounds BORING! Very Happy peace!
molotov2515
molotov2515

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighttamer Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Haha angeL server restart also sounds boring? So you'd rather have it offline all the time instead of being able to play xD oooh ofcourse you're already maxed and all upgraded armor xp so everything is boring now, for you atleast Razz

Haha peace out ^^
Lighttamer
Lighttamer

Back to top Go down

Post by molotov2515 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 pm

You got it RIGHT! Razz
molotov2515
molotov2515

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:47 am