Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the server now is BORING

+3
iDuSt
kazuha
hatewish
7 posters

Go down

the server now is BORING Empty the server now is BORING

Post by hatewish Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:52 am

i found out that this fast few days, I'm bored on this server :3
no active GM/Developer

there's so many problems in the server, why don't fix it so the players are happy :/

always NO MOBS / DC / ROLL BACK

my vend items gone and also the zulie because of that DC Roll Back Problem -.-

please Make a Change for this server thanks. More Power to Extreme ROse
hatewish
hatewish

Back to top Go down

the server now is BORING Empty Re: the server now is BORING

Post by kazuha Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:13 am

yo dude is not easy to make a server fix on a single day. it's not like we roll the egg on the frying pan. Maka and the staff's sure trying hard to make this server better but they need some time for it. be patient and try to make a new character and start a new journey with different jobs while waiting for new update from them. but. if you can fix this problem then why don't you apply as developer and stop complaining. :/
sorry if i say this. but too many players complain with the same problem and i'm tired to see it. even i'm just an ordinary player but i understand what Maka and the others feel. the only we can do is just waiting until they release the new update. and i hope it will releasing soon.

kazuha

Back to top Go down

Post by iDuSt Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:36 am

Just wait for the next patch...all you have to do is to prepare your self for great things will coming soon...
iDuSt
iDuSt

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joshuatandiardi Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:11 pm

lol i feel the same

joshuatandiardi

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:09 pm

I understand your frustration for the problems with this server and I am aware of most of them. I'm honestly not sure what the dev has completed as of this moment but i will post an update as soon as i find out and try to get something out. As for the gms not being as active, i will speak with them about this matter. As for the gaming getting boring, have you maxed out your stats? If so start another character or try to complete the quests, etc etc.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Admin

https://erose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iyot Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:54 am

iDuSt wrote:Just wait for the next patch...all you have to do is to prepare your self for great things will coming soon...

Right! Very Happy

Iyot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayonnaise Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Makaveli wrote:I understand your frustration for the problems with this server and I am aware of most of them. I'm honestly not sure what the dev has completed as of this moment but i will post an update as soon as i find out and try to get something out. As for the gms not being as active, i will speak with them about this matter. As for the gaming getting boring, have you maxed out your stats? If so start another character or try to complete the quests, etc etc.

its pointless to play when you going to wipe out everything. when tahat happen goodluck to your server. Neutral 

Mayonnaise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum