Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post by chasen1212 Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:39 am

Hello everybody its me Mushroom .. I have very good knowledge of helping players and In game knowledge to help player new and old with the problems they have.

Name: Chasen Romo

IGN: Mushroom

What country am i from?: I am from United States Of America

How long have you been playing rose online: I have been playing basicly since rose was started i can really say i have because ... now that i think back i have been on rose since it start so roughly around 6 or 7 years i "THINK"

How are you with other people: I am "AMAZING" im a get to know kind of guy .. once u get to know me .. u will love me and i know for sure i am great to get along with Smile

How many hours do you play every day: i roughly play about 6 to 7 on school days but MUCH more on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays

Experience: Was a VIP/GM on furia rose for a good amount of time...... i am also well know for the creation of Outlaw rose .. i was was a admin but i failed u and everybody else PS: im sorry
so all i can say is i have very long rose experience and was GM/ADMIN/VIP before so i got what it takes   ^^

Why: i want to be a Gm because i feel i have the knowledge and the Energy to spend time on server and grow with the other players and help make this server be the best it can be Smile

Anything Else: I was once a ADMIN for outlaw rose if u may know ... and it kinda went down badly because of host problems but i am now looking to invest my time into ur server thanks Smile

.... If u actually think i could be a Gm or if not id really like to hear back from you thanks see you in game Very Happy

chasen1212
chasen1212

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message