Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Notice Everyone Read Please

+10
SandMan
Gxloaded
jeric_10
SimaYi
jrm1987
svan216
Serco
blackstrawberry
baricante
[GM]Galathian
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Important Notice Everyone Read Please Empty Important Notice Everyone Read Please

Post by [GM]Galathian Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:55 am

As of this moment, due to the effects of a gm's account being hacked, and that Admin Makaveli is absent, i Will be enforcing this new rule until the matter is taken care of.

#1 Please do NOT wear anything unique or above a level 200 equip, Regardless if the item was won in a previous event

Failure to abide by this one simple rule will result in the following

1: First time being caught will result in being kicked
2: Second time being caught will result in a 24 hour ban
3: Third time being caught will result in a ban until further notice

Please be patient and bare with us as we are doing our up most best to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

[GM]Galathian

Back to top Go down

Important Notice Everyone Read Please Empty Re: Important Notice Everyone Read Please

Post by baricante Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:27 am

Roger! Copy!
baricante
baricante

Back to top Go down

Important Notice Everyone Read Please Empty Re: Important Notice Everyone Read Please

Post by [GM]Galathian Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 am

To Further Elaborate, ANY item that you can NOT obtain through a monster drop or from an NPC falls into this field.

[GM]Galathian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstrawberry Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:36 am

how about the secondary wep. (pitchfork) which was looted from the mobs spawn at an event? and unique looted from bosses?
blackstrawberry
blackstrawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Galathian Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:43 am

only items you can obtain through npc, monster drops, and crafting...
no items from any form of event

this rule shall take full effect in 24 hours, that should give enough time for everyone to see this.

[GM]Galathian

Back to top Go down

Post by Serco Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:00 am

Not every one reads the forums Neutral 

Serco
Serco
Serco

Back to top Go down

Post by svan216 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:26 am

OOOOHHH SO SAD PEEPS

svan216

Back to top Go down

Post by svan216 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:50 am

uhhm [GM]Galathian why did u banned me?? idk why? please make it clear for me..

svan216

Back to top Go down

Post by baricante Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:36 am

try to log-in now..he already un-banned you!
baricante
baricante

Back to top Go down

Post by svan216 Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Well idk men, it was acceptable for me if i got banned on that " Banning " incident by hacker on the last few days, but i can't accept the fact that a legit GM would banned me and without me knowing the cause of it or even explain my side, He just " abrakadabra " me and *POOF!! Let me know what the Cause is And i'll explain my side. thanks

svan216

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm1987 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Are all account that are accidentally got banned was now unbanned??

jrm1987

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm1987 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Please unban my accounts, palzacer07 & jrm1987 ....

jrm1987

Back to top Go down

Post by SimaYi Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:32 am

jrm1987 wrote:Are all account that are accidentally got banned was now unbanned??

Hello jrm1987,
  actually its not accidentally its intentionally done by a person who hacked Dr.Death's account,
and as of now players who had been include for random account ban will wait for Maka for account reactivation(unban). So hope that Maka will be On soon Very Happy
and also try to create report for your acccount here https://erose.forumotion.com/f13-can-t-connect-client-problems so maka can easily recognize that you were included to the random account ban.
SimaYi
SimaYi

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateChixLoungeOfficial

Back to top Go down

Post by jeric_10 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:06 am

Violet color is good, but reading violet words is Hard :3

Sorry for this but its true. hehehe.

jeric_10

Back to top Go down

Post by baricante Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 am

haha true! signature moves.. Smile
baricante
baricante

Back to top Go down

Post by jeric_10 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 am

drag 1st before u read it xD

jeric_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gxloaded Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 am

OMG server down all the way  bounce
Gxloaded
Gxloaded

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstrawberry Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:51 pm

server is UP!
blackstrawberry
blackstrawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm1987 Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:00 am

baricante wrote:try to log-in now..he already un-banned you!

@Fiona, so what does baricante means then?? .. Some of the players(in game) told me that [GM]Galathian un-ban their accounts and I should approach him about it ..I'm confused..is there a sort of level type of GM?.. coz some GM can't and some can?... GM's here doesn't have the same Authority or power or control as others??

What a Face What a Face What a Face 

jrm1987

Back to top Go down

Post by SimaYi Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:40 am

@Jrm1987 Actually [GM]Galathian can't un-ban accounts he just tested/try to some account if he can Un-ban it, but sad to say the result was [GM]Galathian can't un-ban . Im with [GM]Galathian and others at 3 when he tried it.
SimaYi
SimaYi

Back to top Go down

Post by baricante Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 am

jrm1987 wrote:
baricante wrote:try to log-in now..he already un-banned you!

@Fiona, so what does baricante means then?? .. Some of the players(in game) told me that [GM]Galathian un-ban their accounts and I should approach him about it ..I'm confused..is there a sort of level type of GM?.. coz some GM can't and some can?...  GM's here doesn't have the same Authority or power or control  as others??

What a Face What a Face What a Face 

wait a sec. im confused now!

Fiona & SimaYi is the same person??  confused 

sorry for OT
baricante
baricante

Back to top Go down

Post by SimaYi Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:46 am

@baricante No sir Wink maybe we just have same information gathered so we have most of the same words Very Happy
SimaYi
SimaYi

Back to top Go down

Post by baricante Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:56 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/78/09/55/screen14.jpg

is this set alowed? "Sandman" using it rightnow 0756H 15 Mar 2014
baricante
baricante

Back to top Go down

Post by SandMan Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Why not O.o i have won it an event like 1-3 months ago , from a former gm who got kicked out of the team i think so who ever he was , i got these items through those events and yeah i am not breaking any rules ...

SandMan

Back to top Go down

Post by baricante Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:32 pm

#1 Please do NOT wear anything unique or above a level 200 equip, Regardless if the item was won in a previous event

i didn't say anything that you're breaking a rule..i'm just asking the GM if it's okay to wear that set..even us dont use the secondary weapon like pitchfork,anhk,wickedwand even if it's from monster drop Event..
baricante
baricante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next