Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions 2

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions 2 Empty Suggestions 2

Post by ZeroUAE_ Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:35 pm

ZeroRose (my server)
IT'S NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT OR PLAYERS PIRATING IN ANYWAY SINCE SERVER IS CLOSED AND WOULD NEVER COME BACK.

IT'S NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT OR PLAYERS PIRATING IN ANYWAY SINCE SERVER IS CLOSED AND WOULD NEVER COME BACK.
it's closed but that's a trailer that may give you and your dev some ideas to do. (2 worked on the client me and another dev). Since it was a 'pre evo' (There wasn't a pre-evo server that time so we decided to make 1 so it be different from all [we chose the harder way]) and a non reborn we made it a bit harder to levelup and made some basic items that will help players levelup without needing staff help in NPC. So everything would be availble in game. Another suggestions.

6. Max reborns will make the pvp hard to balance as you saw in the video pvp was fully balanced.
7. For a new server with only NPC items it will give new players a hard time. So I suggest adding some items that aren't very expensive to NPC to help players.
8. With unlimited reborns Gems won't have their strong affect and will be kinda worthless.
9. Try to make the players not in need for the GM's in game so they can play anytime without having difficulties and waiting for GM's.
10. Add some new items, A server with basic RoseOnline items will seem to be boring. (Adding new items is a piece of cake)
Want more suggestions?  Very Happy 

ZeroUAE_

Back to top Go down

Suggestions 2 Empty Re: Suggestions 2

Post by [GM]Zephyr Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:55 am

Well i think its a great suggestion that makaveli should work on it with his staffs since the rose is new,the solution is to make the rose as comfortable possible for players and also not getting any loss for the server, so both give benefits...
if its all fullfiled i think its a great start and have a good future for this rose
[GM]Zephyr
[GM]Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:04 am

great suggestion since the server is just starting, and admin just hired a new DEV today. what we should do is to wait for any updates. this suggestion is very useful. but I don't think adding all items in an NPC is not a good idea. it is like spoon-feeding the player. thats why we have here the item mall. but its not done yet. I am pretty sure that admin will add more items there.

about reborns, reborns is already give since this is a Evo server BUT it should have a limitation for about 2-3 reborns only.

The Video shows PVP IMBALANCE, The players is not even using a skill. you can't call this balance if the damage si too high that reaches 13k, in just 2-3 hits the player will surely die.

Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroUAE_ Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 am

deCru wrote:but I don't think adding all items in an NPC is not a good idea. it is like spoon-feeding the player.
Adding all items to NPC will kill the server's market. Than what and why would you farm?

deCru wrote:The Video shows PVP IMBALANCE, The players is not even using a skill. you can't call this balance if the damage si too high that reaches 13k, in just 2-3 hits the  player will surely die.
it doesn't matter how much the damage reaches. Alot of servers had the 1 hit kill issue. By the way the pvpers there had a different levels and different builds and gears which controls the pvp and still it wasn't a 1 hit kill. Smile

ZeroUAE_

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:00 am

the issue here is about balanced pvp. and that wasn't a good pvp for me. pvp without skill is boring. maybe it wasn't a 1hit kill pvp, its 2hits kill Very Happy

Anyways that was your server and this is Extreme Rose Online.
Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Serco Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:10 am

Thanks for your input Zero I know how good you are having been a GM on servers that were responsible for well done again I'm sure it will help Extreme Rose.

Serco
Serco
Serco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down