Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosmans Developer application

3 posters

Go down

Bosmans Developer application Empty Bosmans Developer application

Post by Bosman Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:30 pm

What is your in game name: Bosman
What Country are you from: The Netherlands
How long have you been playing rose online: Sinces 2007 till 2011 and then started in the start of 2013
What type of coding languages do you know: HTML, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, Ajax, C++ (Learning)
How long have you been coding : Since 2010.
Are you able to modify the client such as NPCs, spawns, adding new items, and other in-game functions: I think so, I don't know actually in what Code language Rose is written but I am willing to learn everything.
Anything else: I am good in making sites and also I have a project named: IntoICT Where I am making my own Web Hosting, Game Hosting and Voice Server Hosting and a lot of more.

Kind Regards,

Bosman

Bosman

Back to top Go down

Bosmans Developer application Empty Re: Bosmans Developer application

Post by sirice Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:36 am

Rose is created in C++ but unless you have source code and aware how it all works creating functions thru this will be difficult at most.

The server is in C# well this one is.... if you know rose you should already know this. (CLUE FOR OWNER)

Quest Functions are in LUA format....

sirice

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by sirice Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:02 am

well really that not what im saying.... the note to take is that he is unaware on server types...

From what he saying he not played with the Server sources... any of them else he would know what they was by looking at the server site.....

so if he never really played with server its a very very high chance he never done anything with client as well. as you require an server to view your changes... testing apart of development.

Most the things he has labeled is he an BASIC web developer skills...
but thats what i see.

and he knows how to play cause he played for a while.
Dose not mean he cant lean the stuff... but he be unaware the time it takes to understand the files correctly.

sirice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down