Extreme-Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People There is Hacker :)

+7
budz92
itachi
SimaYi
donteventrip
svan216
GoofyKrypto
Mrwoot
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

People There is Hacker :)  - Page 2 Empty Re: People There is Hacker :)

Post by Booza Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:57 pm

from the way you talk i feel like you have some sort of problems in your real life, referring to yourself as god or something, but hey, not everyone hates you, just chill.

you probably have some sort of psychological problem, and i suggest you visit a doctor about it, before it gets out of hand

Booza

Back to top Go down

Post by sirice Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:34 pm

actually in uni they use term an Game Developer as a "god of there own creation" as they are able to shape it to there will. he might know this already... if not the he just trying to feed of your Negative comments... more rage the better it is for him.

He might have it abit out of content... But again he was the developer to the os-rose extreme rose. Was been a key word.

but i can see how the conflict of power is an issue when it came to what he did and maka did... im not taking sides but i can see the point of view.

On one side.
you have an developer trying to do his job with no access to do it with an server of people screaming to get an update on.
Soo he gave him self access it rolling.

On the other hand.
You have an owner who has been screwed before when given out access and lost his community by it. Bearly able to recover he remade the server but with huge trust issues.
he sees the developer as a betrayer and just another "hack to kill me" and tries to remove him as soon as possible thinking that his staff who he given minimal power can support the defense.

As i see it you bite the hand it gets scared.... them scars never trust and stops progression.
This Happened here.

sirice

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm1987 Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 pm

hahah, I agree with you booza, ALL HAIL to the hacker Queen!! ting dididing!! Very Happy "BENELHAJ" , hahaha .. I bet you gurl you're more than famous now than justine bieber...wooot!! ;D

jrm1987

Back to top Go down

Post by sirice Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:02 pm

Troll lol

sirice

Back to top Go down

Post by Booza Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:07 am

suffering from dis-trust can be normal really, i just hope who ever has a crappy ego and tries to grow it over the internet by hacking a game and banning everyone who is having fun just because he has a miserable life, will sometime think about going to a psychiatrist so he can cured from such a problem in his life.

lets all wish him good luck, and tell him we love him, so we can support his miserable life and make it better for him.

Booza

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm1987 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 pm

LoL, he has no true friends, i think... All he has are Mini hacker friends like, mini gay hacker, mo-fo hacker, twat hacker, drug addict hacker, and also he's a friend of justin bieber... Coz justin bieber likes hacker queen Very Happy ...

jrm1987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2